Slack Blogger


Yes I've been a slack blogger. I have so much to talk about but do not know how to put it into words. Someone once told me, to gain followers and comments, I need to blog about controversial things. Well, that's one thing I don't like to get wrapped up in. I may at sometime spill out my angers and thoughts of what I think about this world, but I'm sure your just as tire of it as me so I'd rather find fun, happy and inspiring things to blog about.

Another problem I have, is that I cant seem to find time to relax and type. Im at work 9 hours a day and I try to enjoy every moment I can with my husband and daughter and hate to be in the same room with them, typing and ignoring them. I do enough of that with my cell phone.

Most bloggers keep a calendar of things to post. I'm not that person either. I blog about what ever comes to my mind to share that day. I guess you can just call me a spontaneous blogger. I do something and think, "wow I'm gonna share this idea with the world".

Right now, I'm working on a little project I cant wait to share with you soon. Until then, thank you for your patience.

No comments