Chicken Avocado Salad

I normally will make chicken salad with chicken, celery, almonds, and mayonaize. In celebration of St.Patricks Day. I like to find green things to make all month. One thing I discovered was this awsome chicken salad. Its made with all things green.


I love avacodo and cilantro so I knew this would be a hit.


Once all the ingredients are mixed together, its makes a pretty green chicken salad and the taste is out of this world. The lime and cilantro are the perfect combination. You can taste it all in there.



You make this using as much or as little of each indigents you like but I'm going to share how I actually made it.

Chicken Avocado Salad
3 boiled and chopped boneless chicken breast.
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
2 ripe peeled and smashed avacados
juice from 1/2 a lime
1/4 cup mayonaise.
salt / pepper

mix together.
Serve on crackers, bread, on a salad or rolled in a romain lettuce leaf (which was my favorite choice).


This may just be my new way of making chicken salad.

Original recipe can be found at  all my good things blog 




1 comment

  1. I am so glad you loved the recipe as much as our family!!!

    ReplyDelete