Spicy Roasted Cauliflower

If you like cauliflower, then you will love this. No need to spend several minutes breaking and cutting up cauliflower. For now on , just bake the whole head! Peel off the green leafy parts and cut off the woody stem, rinse well and now your ready to cook it any way you wish.

The other day, while my husband was visiting his brother he saw him preparing  to roast this really pretty head of cauliflower. When my husband told me about it, I had to try it.
You can find the recipe HERE.

It was really simple to do.



 Just look at that steamy goodness escape.

The coating consist of yogurt and many different spices. It had a different taste than im used to. I think it was the curry. Im not a big fan of curry.



The inside was tender with a slight crisp. It was easily cut into wedges for a wonderful side dish.

I think I will do this again but use a different topping. Maybe some sort of flavored bread crumb topping and dipping sauce or simply buttered.

I can see many possibilities here and Id love to see some of my readers ideas.


Ive shared this at:
whatd-you-do-this-weekend at tumbleweedcontessa  
made-by-me at jaqsstudio  
full-plate-thursday at mizhelenscountrycottage
amaze-me-monday at dwellings-theheartofyourhome

1 comment

  1. We will just love your Spicy Roasted Cauliflower, it looks delicious! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete