Ice Creamless Banana Split

 

Who says you cant break rules and enjoy a banana split without the ice cream?
Ok all of you out there wanting to eat healthy and still have a sweet treat without the guilt. Your going to love this.

I created a banana split using all good stuff. I can call it a banana split because I DID split the bananas right?


Here is simply all you do:
  • Get a banana and split it in half long ways.
  • Drizzle a teaspoon of melted peanut butter onto it.
  • Add a mixture of fresh fruit such as strawberries, apples, blueberries, pineapple, etc....
  • Add a scoop of sugar free cool whip on top of that and sprinkles with nuts or almonds.
  • Now enjoy!
Perfectly healthy and the peanut butter adds protein. You can even add your favorite yogurt in there somewhere.


This is a great way to enjoy a snack without the fat and calories of Ice cream. Not saying its better, but that its better for you if your on a diet. My favorite part is the sugar free cool whip ( not "fat free" its just nasty).You will never know the sugar is not in there. I love that stuff.
 
If you are on the Nutrisystem Diet like I am, this would count as one Smart Carb, one Power fuel plus an Extra.
 

1 comment

  1. Ahhhh, you done 'good'. It does look tempting, I am glad I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I am not tempted too easily BUT that sucker is delicious looking, I love fruit!

    ReplyDelete