Oh Fudge!

Ive made up my mind not to even try to diet in December. With all the Christmas parties and dinners planned, light eating is not going to happen.

With that being said, im going to share an easy fudge recipe with you. Grab your kids because its easy enough for them to do too. There is no cooking or electric mixers involved.

This is my first attempt and it turned out great.
 

Just look at that ewy gooey goodness.
 
Easy Fudge
4 tablespoons butter
3 cups simi sweet chocolate chips
1 14oz can condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
 

In a bowl, add chocolate , condensed milk and butter.
Microwave 1 minute
Add in salt and vanilla 
Mix until smooth
 
Line a pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
Pour the fudge into the pan, smooth out and refrigerate until cool and firm.
Release fudge on to a clean counter space or cutting board and cut into squares.
Best served at room temperature.
 
This is not my recipe, its a recipe I found on Pinterest. You can click HERE to see a step by step video.

These fudge bites are so creamy and good. I even added one to my coffee for an extra sweet creamy shot.

The next batch I make will have peanuts or pecans in it.

What Is your favorite fudge flavor? Id love to hear all the possibilities.


Ive shared this at:
snickerdoodle-sunday at 2crochethooks
inspire-me-monday at create-with-joy
tuesday-pin-spiration-link-party at thestitchinmommy
worthwhile-wednesdays at craftyallieblog
full-plate-thursday at mizhelenscountrycottage



 

4 comments

  1. Wow, it doesn't get any easier than this, does it? lol I have a simple stove-top recipe that I borrowed from Martha Stewart many years ago that I routinely make during the Christmas holiday. Speaking of which, I may make some today! Thanks for stopping by. Perhaps next week, you'll want to include your favorite YouTube Christmas song video so that we can dance with you! ;) PS: I joined GFC. I somehow missed doing this earlier this morning. *smack forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy is my little elf and she couldn't have said it better, but I was thinking maybe you meant this one for my Friday Recipe Linky? Please come back then and share... but I get a sneak peek. THANKS... Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fudge recipe for the holidays! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great week.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete